It was a lot of fun figuring out what all the buttons did and I totally loved the dinosaurs and the animations of them! Thank you for making this game :)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Your spaceship crashed on Earth during the Jurassic Era. You need the dinosaurs help to get your ship fixed. Use basic ship functions such as alert lights to interact with their emotions and return home.
This game was originally made for Ludum Dare #36 in 72 hours:
--- Updates ---August 30th, 2016:
- Fixed a couple of game breaking bugs.
- Fixed some serious performance issues.
- Added new dinosaur types.
- Added a new ship action.
- Rebalanced the effect of ship actions.
- Added an intro cutscene explaining the story.
- Added an ending cutscene.
- Added more music and sound effects.
- Added beautiful visual effects.
- Implemented day and night cycle.
- Fixed many glitches with sounds and particles.
- Greatly reduced the application size.
- Other minor changes and fixes.
|Published||144 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Cozy, Cute, Experimental, ludum-dare, Ludum Dare 36, Minimalist, Relaxing, Singleplayer|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||One button, Textless|
Download the appropriate file according to your operating system, decompress the zip and execute the main file (e.g. Curious Dinos.exe and Curious Dinos.app).
Use the mouse to play.